UPDATE 7 FEB 2009: The videos posted on Google-video have been pulled. I’ve uploaded them on Youtube as of now and added background information. Click here to go to the new blog series on this wonderful presentation by Jerry Brunetti.
This is Jerry Brunetti’s highly informative video lecture Food as Medicine (2005) where he lays out his experience with terminal cancer which he successfully overcame with eating healthy and different food than he used to eat until then. In 1999 he was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and given 6 months to live. He did not submit to chemotherapy, but rather, developed his own unique dietary approach to enhance his immune system. Jerry shares his personal experiences and provides his recipe for healthy living. You will learn about the crucial importance of minerals, which foods to choose for your best health requirements and what to avoid. After viewing this fascinating lecture you’ll realize the remarkable value of food in building good foundations, and providing buffers, to keep your body healthy. […]
- “Why are we losing the ‘war’ on Cancer?”
- In the US there hasn’t been one iota of progress in the four major cancer killers: Lung-, Breast-, Prostate- and Colon Rectal Cancer even after 250 billions dollars of funding and 1.56 million research papers later.
- There are more people making a living from the cancer industry than there are people dying of cancer.
- Metastasis kills 90% of the cancer patients; 50% die of cachexia (wasting disease).
- The virtue of the immune system in combating disease, including cancer.
- Chemotherapy agents MOP and CHOP are derivatives of WWI mustard gas.
- Angiogenesis and why cutting out the primary tumor is bad.
- Cancer cells having up to 15 times more insulin receptor sites on their cell-membranes.
- Obesity, diabetes and the sugar consumption explosion.
- Iatrogenic disease – illness caused by modern medicine.
- Material Data Safety Sheets.
- The superficiality of regular medicine with regards to the US cancer patient.
- Omega 3 (good) versus Omega 6 (bad) fatty acids.
- 80 thousand new chemicals released and consumed since WWII.
- The average UK citizen consumes about 20 pounds of food pesticides per year.
- Negative synergy of cocktails of different toxins.
- Why Prunes and Eggs are healthy foods.
- Selenium the antidote to mercury.
- The benefits of resveratrol.
- The benefits of Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, Cranberries, Apples, Elderberries, Black Cherries, Lycopene, Pumpkins.
- How foods barely contain minerals in the US.
- The importance of vitamin D; fish naturally contains much vitamin D; Apoptosis (celldeath) requires vitamin D and is therefore instrumental in killing off cancerous cells.
- Vegetables of the cross/cruciferous vegetables – “nr 1 vegetables in protecting against cancer”.
- Why antacids are not the answer to your stomach troubles.
- The virtue of Cilantro or coriander in mopping up heavy metals in your system as it’s a very effective heavy metal chelator.
- The virtue of salicilic acid.
- Why eggs are so healthy.
- Coconut oil, an extremely healthy and healing oil.
- Why cholesterol isn’t bad of and by itself.
- Flax seed oil, a great source of omega 3 fatty acids.
- The trouble with grains and the benefits of fermented grain (sourdough bread)
- Good milk versus bad milk; hyper immune milk and raw milk versus pasteurized and homogenized milk
- Good things about butter.
- Good things about cholesterol.
- Good soy (=fermented soy), Bad soy (=non-fermented soy, such as soy milk).
- The virtue of selenium and iodine.
- Natural anti-cancerous compounds.
Thanks Jerry for this wonderful presentation….