In 1999 Jerry Brunetti was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and given 6 months to live. He did not submit to chemotherapy, but rather, developed his own unique dietary approach to enhance his immune system. In this informative video, Jerry shares his personal experiences and provides his recipe for healthy living. You will learn about the crucial importance of minerals, which foods to choose for your best health requirements and what to avoid. After viewing this video you’ll realize the remarkable value of food in building good foundations, and providing buffers, to keep your body healthy.
Topics of the first video include:
- Why we are losing the ‘war’ on Cancer
- Metastasis kills 90% of the cancer patients; 50% die of cachexia (wasting disease).
- The virtue of the immune system in combating disease, including cancer.
- Chemotherapy agents MOP and CHOP are derivatives of WWI mustard gas.
- Angiogenesis and why cutting out the primary tumor is bad.
- Obesity, diabetes and the sugar consumption explosion.
- The greatest of health threats called Iatrogenic disease – illness caused by modern medicine.
- The superficiality of regular medicine with regards to the US cancer patient.
- Negative synergy of cocktails of different toxins.
- Why Prunes and Eggs are healthy foods.
- Selenium the antidote to mercury.
- The benefits of resveratrol.
- The benefits of Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, Cranberries, Apples, Elderberries, Black Cherries, Lycopene, Pumpkins.
- How foods barely contain minerals in the US.
- Vegetables of the cross/cruciferous vegetables – “nr 1 vegetables in protecting against cancer”.
- Why antacids are not the answer to your stomach troubles.
Check out the accompanying resources page for slides and food advice.
Notes: (blue bold-faced emphasis is all mine)
Immune System Series
Natural Killer (NK) cells are yet another type of lethal lymphocyte. Like cytotoxic T cells, they contain granules filled with potent chemicals. They are called “natural” killers because they, unlike cytotoxic T cells, do not need to recognize a specific antigen before swinging into action. They target tumor cells and protect against a wide variety of infectious microbes. In several immunodeficiency diseases, including AIDS, natural killer cell function is abnormal. Natural killer cells may also contribute to immunoregulation by secreting high levels of influential lymphokines.
Both cytotoxic T cells and natural killer cells kill on contact. The killer binds to its target, aims its weapons, and then delivers a lethal burst of chemicals that produces holes in the target cell’s membrane. Fluids seep in and leak out, and the cell bursts.
Created by Ralph W. Moss, PhD, a leading author and consultant on cancer treatment, The Moss Reports provides you with a detailed, yet very readable, explanation of your particular cancer diagnosis. Bear in mind that Ralph Moss is not a medical doctor, and his information and advice are not substitutes for competent medical care. The information found on this website and in the Moss Reports is designed to support, and not to replace, the relationship between the patient and his or her physician.
[…]Ralph Moss is an independent journalistic researcher who has been investigating and writing about promising cancer treatments since 1974. Click to read Ralph Moss’s biography. Formerly science writer and assistant director of public affairs at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, NY, he is “probably the most knowledgeable writer in the world on alternative therapies for cancer,” according to Julian Whitaker, MD in his Health and Healing newsletter. You can learn more about Ralph Moss by clicking to “What Experts Say.” You can also find out what cancer patients say about his service by clicking to “What Clients Say.” Click here to view our prestigious Scientific Advisory Board.